Dust Collector Service
Preventive Maintenance Contracts
Camfil APC extends the peace of mind that comes with owning and operating a Farr Gold Series dust collector with one of our preventive maintenance programs. We provide a service schedule that can be customized to fit any application.
We also offer “Silver” maintenance contracts for servicing dust collectors of other brands.
Four Visits a Year, New Filters Once a Year
- Filter change out includes pre-coat, over bags if applicable, and pamic filter. Customer is responsible for cartridge disposal.
- All contracts include a yearly cleaning system rebuild of solenoids, diaphragm valves and air connections to and from air header tank to be performed at 4th, 2nd, or yearly filter change depending on contract series.
- Maintenance schedule parts orders to be entered at selling date of contract with ship dates to be scheduled into system accordingly for delivery before service date.
- Series bundle price series to be added to application pricing determined by field service technician to achieve final contract price. Accessibility, location, and time plus equipment needed for service will determine application pricing.
- One, three and five year terms are available. Enjoy the cost savings benefit of a filter price that is locked for the contract term.
60 Point System Survey
- Cleaning System
- Bin Vent Housing
- Infeed Duct
- Hopper and Support Structure
Gold Maintenance Contract
For Camfil APC Farr Gold Series Dust Collectors
Silver Maintenance Contract
For Other Brand Dust Collectors (non Camfil APC)
For additional detail information, download our Preventive Maintenance Contract Brochure (PDF).