Gold Series® Booth
The Manufacturing Friendly Dust Collection Solution
The Gold Series Booth (GSB) provides excellent cross draft ventilation, keeping dust out of the breathing areas. It can be easily installed by your plant personnel. Workers can perform their jobs unimpeded; no walls, no fume arms, no dust collection hoods and in most cases no more respirators! The GSB is a great option where the process is difficult to hood, and the dust loading is relatively light.
- The Gold Series Booth is a simple variation of the core Gold Series filter module.
- The design is so versatile that it is not limited to the 20 standard model definitions that you are about to see.
- The product keeps all of the design features that make the GS great and adds booth features that our competitors do not offer.
- Doors on back
- Slotted panels with back draft flap
- Integral high volume fan with silencer and diffuser
- Louvered door
- Common hopper with pneumatic take off
- Custom integral fan
- Slotted panels with back-draft flaps
- HEPA module using GS clamp bar system to hold filter in place
- High Capacity Fans
- Common clean air plenum allowing even air distribution throughout the filter modules
- Pneumatic dust removal hoppers
Gold Series Booths on sanding and grinding application at Ogihara American Corp.
- Unique in this industry.
- Top can be enclosed to create a push-pull system.
- Optional front curtain can be added to increase velocity at front of booth.
- Easy to assemble.
Gold Series Cam-Lock Dust Drawer
- Carries on the tradition of no threaded fasteners to wrestle with.
Gold Series Cam-Lock Access Door with Back Draft Protection
- The access door design is the most notable feature of the GS product line.
Integral Plug Fan
- Designed for maximum mechanical efficiency at 75%.
- BHP = 4.9 hp, which means that there is not any excess capacity wasted in the 5 hp motor.
- Inherently quiet
- Curtain end walls
- Acoustical curtain end walls
- Solid end walls
- Open end walls
- External high capacity top mount fans
- 8 foot or 10 foot booth depth options
- Custom Air Tables
|Model Number||Open Area (sq. ft.)||Standard Airflow||Booth Velocity|