Is Your Factory Safe From A Dust Collector Explosion?
The danger of explosion from combustible dust is high. Your facility and employees could be at risk. There are many types of combustible dust found in factory processes that many employees and employers are unaware of. Examples of combustible dust are food ingredients (sugar, spice, starch, flour, grain), metals (magnesium, aluminum, chromium, iron, zinc), paper, pulp, plastics, textiles, bio solids, wood, rubber, dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticides and even soap, to name a few.
OSHA, ATEX and NFPA want you to be compliant with government regulations. You've come to the right place for help! Camfil APC can help solve your combustible dust problem with:
- Farr Gold Series® dust collectors - built to your requirements and shipped quickly. The Farr Gold Series exceeds the new OSHA mandates for indoor air quality in factories.
- Explosion vents manufactured in accordance with NFPA and ATEX standards.
- Complete technical and engineering support
- Fully equipped test lab
- Distributors trained in OSHA and NFPA compliance. (See news item about NFPA training seminar.)
- HemiPleat® fire-retardant filter cartridges utilize a high quality uniform pleat pack, establishing the superiority of this cartridge over all other products in the market.
The Chemical Safety Board (CSB) has released the video below entitled, “Combustible Dust: An Insidious Hazard.” This is an excellent video featuring three outstanding animations of major dust accidents and shows the need for comprehensive standard and improved safety practices.
CSB Video - Combustible Dust: An Insidious Hazard
Let us help you. Please fill in the information below for instant access to the following important documents:
- Camfil APC's analysis of NFPA 68 Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting
- Six Steps to Understanding Your Dust
- Camfil APC new capabilities brochure
We want to be your dust collector supplier. We want to help you make an informed decision. Need help right now? Please feel free to call us toll-free at 800-479-6801.