Use these articles to learn more how proper dust collection techniques can protect you, your employees, and your business.
- Using Surrogate Testing to Determine Selection and Performance of Contained Dust Collection Systems
- Learn how a pharmaceutical manufacturer, dust collection equipment supplier, and certified independent laboratory employ surrogate testing techniques.
- Clean Plasma Cutting
- A shipbuilder finds that the Farr Gold Series dust collector is effective at removing the microscopic particles in plasma cutting smoke for their operation.
- What Does It Cost to Own Your Dust Collector Filters?
- A Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculation helps businesses to determine which filters to select for a dust collection application.
- How Well Do You Know Your Dust?
- The importance of dust testing has changed, and the implications are significant. Explosibility testing is used to determine if a dust is combustible, while bench testing pinpoints numerous dust properties.
- Five Ways New Explosion Venting Requirements for Dust Collectors Affect You
- This article sums up what you need to know about the new NFPA 68 standard on explosion venting for combustible dusts.
- Asking the Right Questions About Cartridge Dust Collection
- Choosing the best system for a given application involves research and attention to detail. This article reveals what in most cases will be the system of choice.
- Company Finds Cartridge Dust Collectors to be the Gold Standard
- An international seed company works with an engineering firm to install a new dust collection system in one of its facilities.
- Trends in Pleated Filters
- Choosing the right pleated cartridge filter can improve your cartridge collector's dust capture efficiency, help it operate more reliably, and reduce its energy and maintenance requirements.
- Why Does the Gold Cone Work So Well?
- This paper explores each of four benefits that the pleated filter cone in the middle of the Gold Cone cartridge has.
- Dust Collection in Plasma and Wire Spray Operations
- The story of how one company that was experiencing problems collecting metal dusts from a plasma and wire spray operation reduced downtime and disposal costs.
- Clearing The Air With Cartridges
- A new cartridge dust collection system is helping Thermal Ceramics significantly improve the air quality in its ceramic fiberboard manufacturing plant.
- Fabricator Case Study: Containing Limestone Dust
- Camfil APC worked closely with Air/Pro to customize dust collectors as needed to fit Indiana Limestone Co., Inc.'s unique requirements.
- Recirculating Air From Dust Collectors
- When using recirculating dust collection systems to control indoor air quality (IAQ), keep equipment clean, and/or recover high value process dusts, special safety and performance concerns must be addressed.
- Collecting and Testing Dust
- By identifying dust characteristics properly, you can determine the right type of collector and filtration media for your needs and determine the size equipment you need for optimal energy savings and operational efficiency..
- Understanding Your Dust: Six Steps to Better Dust Collection
- This paper takes the mystery out of the dust collector selection process by explaining how to analyze your application needs and dust characteristics.